Idaho Falls, ID, January 7, 2008 – North Wind President Sylvia Medina announced the winners of the company’s 2007 employees and managers of the year awards.
North Wind senior staff and Ms. Medina selected the winners, who were nominated from the 2007 monthly winners. The final selection was based on criteria such as demonstrated exemplary work ethic, positive attitude in the face of challenges, demonstrating outstanding client service above and beyond, and promoting a positive professional image for North Wind.
“Our employees are North Wind’s greatest asset, which is why it is so important to me to show my appreciation in a significant way,” Medina said.
2007 winners will receive an all-expense paid 1-week trip for two to their choice of either Alaska or Hawaii. Runners-up received a $500 travel certificate for a weekend get-a-away of their choice.
- President’s Award – Jace Fahnestock, Manager, Natural Resources, Idaho Falls Office
- Manager of the Year – Bill Harding, Director, Cultural Resources, Idaho Falls Office
- Runner Up – Tom Matzen, Manager, Kansas Office
- Technical Employee of the Year – Steve Edwards, Construction, Kellogg, ID
- Runner Up – Zach Garcia, Regulatory Scientist, Idaho Falls Office
- Administrative Employee of the Year – Jade Siddoway, Business Development Specialist, Idaho Falls Office
- Runner Up – Peggy Cottrell, Human Resource Specialist, Idaho Falls Office