The North Wind public involvement team offers expertise in a wide variety of public communication, education, outreach, meeting facilitation, and event planning services. The team is experienced in managing and facilitating citizen advisory boards; implementing public communication programs for federal, state, and local level projects; developing education programs for students and teachers; and implementing regulatory public involvement programs across the country. The team includes public involvement professionals as well as technical writers/editors, document production specialists, and graphic artists, as well as full IT and web support.
- Public involvement planning – NEPA, CERCLA, RCRA, and other regulatory processes
- International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) certified public involvement staff
- Neutral facilitation for public meetings, workshops, and small groups
- Public comment management
- Custom data management, including Web-based systems
- Communications planning that meets U.S. agencies’ Critical Decision and good practices requirements
- Writing, editing, graphic design and document production.
- Administrative Record management
- Advisory Board management and facilitation
- Event planning and implementation
- Communications project management
- Business functions support
- Procurement, project controls, and administrative support
- Program and project management